Introduction!

 Hey there! I’m Rose, and I am a 19-year-old Practical Business Management major at LBCC, outside of school I spend my time as a “manager to be” at a small restaurant here in Albany, Oregon. I am enrolled in this summer marketing course currently because since I work full time while doing school online, I can’t take more than a few classes a term without risking the chance of neglecting either school or work responsibilities. As mentioned before, I am a business major, I discovered my passion for business and managing at one of my first jobs. The way a business functions intrigues me beyond belief, I am a firm believer in the concept of there’s always room for improvement, which ties in with the management perspective. Marketing is one of the most vital parts of a functioning business, the most interesting part of marketing is how easily it can enhance or hurt a business. It all depends on how you market and how much you market for your business, both of those can lead to drastic outcomes. Outside of school although most of my time is spent at work; I dedicate time to my friends. My friends are my people, and those connections are one of my biggest passions. We all set aside Saturday nights to hang out, we either play games, explore, or watch horror movies, and we all look forward to it each week. When we get the chance to, we will hang out during the week, but work gets in the way most weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Falling In Reverse

Marketing in the News